This branch/CLP notes:
1. Despite their heroic struggle to be brought back in-house, NHS cleaners at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) still do not have the same terms and conditions as other NHS staff.
2. The workers at GOSH are nearly all Black or Brown migrants who are being denied the same annual leave, maternity/paternity pay and redundancy pay as their NHS colleagues.
1. A two-tier system of terms and conditions within the NHS, where mostly Black or Brown migrants are given worse terms and conditions, is an example of structural racism.
2. We fight racism with solidarity.
1. To issue a public expression of solidarity with the cleaners at GOSH.
2. To donate £500 to the GOSH cleaners strike fund.